This Website (hereafter the "Website") is published by JUL ET MAD, limited liability company with a capital of 26,000 euros, registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Paris under SIRET 534 713 581 00013.
Head office: 120 rue Raymond Losserand -75014 Paris – France. Publisher: Madalina BLANCHARD, CEO.
Access to the Website and the use of its content are subject to the conditions described below. The visitor fully accepts the following provisions by accessing the Website:
- The Website is the exclusive property of JUL ET MAD, which is the only entity entitled to use the relating intellectual property rights and personal rights, in particular trademarks, design patents, copyrights and rights on image, originally or in accordance with express authorizations.
- Use of the Website in whole or in part, in particular by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission or representation for other purposes than personal and private non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- JUL ET MAD commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on the Website is correct and up-to-date. JUL ET MAD reserves the right to correct the Website's content at any time and without warning. However, JUL ET MAD cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on the Website. As a result, JUL ET MAD cannot be held liable for :
- any precision, inaccuracy or omission relative to the information provided on its Website;
- any damage resulting from an incursion by a third party leading to a modification of the information provided on this Website;
- more generally, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, resulting from access to the Website, inability to access to the Website, as well as use of the Website and/or credit given to any information directly or indirectly provided through the Website.
Each visitor may provide on the Website personal data that concern her or him. The provision of such personal data is optional. In accordance with French Law "Informatique et Libertés" n° 78- 17 of January 6, 1978, the visitor can access to personal data which concern her or him and modify it or delete it by submitting a written notice to the following address : JUL ET MAD - Internet Department - 120 rue Raymond Losserand - 75014 Paris - France.
JUL ET MAD may deposit "cookies " in the visitor's computer in order to identify them. Visitors may configure its browser to reject “cookies”. Security measures have been employed to prevent unauthorized access to visitor data; however, we will not be responsible for any breach security or the unauthorized disclosure or use of any such data. Hypertext links to the Website may only be included with prior written authorization from JUL ET MAD. JUL ET MAD shall not be held liable or responsible for the contents of any site which links to its Website. JUL ET MAD informs visitors to the Website that these conditions can be modified at any time. As soon as these modifications are displayed online, each visitor who accesses the Website is assumed to accept these modifications without reserve.
French law will govern the present conditions. Any action or claim related to the use of the Website shall come under the jurisdiction of the French Courts.