– How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that is likely to identify a user. This includes, in particular, first and last names, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location and IP address;
– What rights do users have regarding this data?
– The site’s policy on “cookie” files.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information:
– Last name
– First name
– e-mail address
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the “Forms and Collection Methods” and following sections.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
– Contact form
– Account creation
– White paper download
We use the information collected in this way for the following purposes:
– Statistics (we use Google Analytics, JetPack and SmartLook for this).
– Website improvement
– Contact us
3. USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. This mainly consists of the following information:
– IP address
– Operating system
– Pages visited and requests
– Time and day of connection
– Type of device
The use of such files allows us to
– Improve service and personal welcome
4. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
We undertake to offer you the right to object to and withdraw your personal information. The right to object is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appears, for example, on a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS
We undertake to grant a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned who wish to consult, modify or even delete the information concerning them.
This right may be exercised by sending a notice by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Law 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 as well as Article L-226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995 protect all personal data.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
– SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer Certificate)
If you have any questions about the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us.